Approximate Cost: $179.00
The HoneyBee is a switch that senses the proximity of a hand, finger, head or nearly any object for activation.
- To activate the HoneyBee, the user places his or her hand, head or other body parts over the sensor window.
- An audible tone is heard when activation has occurred.
- The sensing range can be adjusted for any of four distances, allowing for multiple positioning and access needs:
- 6-inches (14 cm).
- 3-inches (7 cm).
- 1-inch (3 cm).
- Includes a 30-inch cord, a battery, and a removable protective silicone cover.
- Powered by a standard CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Can be plugged into any communication device, adapted toy, or computer interface that has a standard ⅛-inch jack.
- Dimensions (includes cover): 3" x 1.5" x 0.5" (8 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm).