Mouse operation with special switches or joystick is attained by using the I-Mouse switch box and its software. It connects to the USB port of the PC and is ready for switches (up to 10) to be plugged in. Adjusting all necessary settings is easy using the monitor.
- The operation of the switches can be delayed in order to prevent unwanted movement of the cursor.
- Rates at which the cursor moves across the display screen can be set.
- Connected switches can be assigned a different function, making it possible to move a joystick in two directions to be used for the scroll function without changing the connections.
- The I-Mouse enables various switches and joysticks to achieve a full mouse control. Depending on the needs of the user, a choice can be made from a wide range of special switches.
- Dimensions 155 x 96 x 40 mm.
- Color white, with red transparent front.
- Connection for Joystick and separate switches (a total of 10 switches).
Options & Accessories:
- A wireless version of the I-Mouse is available, the Big Jack.