i.d. mate Galaxy
i.d. mate Galaxy is a portable “all-in-one” talking bar code scanner that aids visually or print-impaired individuals with the identification of items via the product’s bar code or UPC. Using text-to-speech and digital voice recording technologies, it allows users to access an on-board database of product descriptions, along with a tailored set of recorded voice messages. The user can quickly add additional voice recorded information to existing products or to items not found in the database.
- This talking bar code scanner provides instant identification of products and access to information. Programmable bar code labels are provided to label any item that does not already have a bar code.
- Built-in database items include grocery, health & beauty, pets, cleaning, vending, and CDs & DVDs. Extended information such as instructions, ingredients, and warnings are included for many items.
- Ergonomic “Wand” Design.
- Laser Scanner – quick, reliable scans.
- Memo Recorder – record, play and erase messages.
- Inventory Capability – manage product inventory.
- Rechargeable Battery – high-capacity LiPo battery.
- Earphone Jack – amplification and privacy.
- Alternate Connectivity – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- MP3 Capability – music, audio storage, and access.
- Multiple Languages – English, German, French, and Spanish.
- Date & Time – international time zones.
- Instant Software Updates – download through the Internet.
- Lightweight & Portable – 7 ¾ inches, 11 ounces.
- Micro SD Memory Card – 8GB capacity.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.