iDocCam is an app that allows users to control the camera on an iPhone and turn it into a document camera for large-screen projection.
- A standalone app for viewing and adjusting live images shown through an iPhone’s camera. Basic controls such as exposure, white balance, and focus are available for image adjustments.
- Use it with IPEVO Visualizer software to turn an iPhone into a document camera.
- Download iDocCam onto an iPhone, and download IPEVO Visualizer software onto another device (Mac/PC/iPad/Android tablet or 4th generation and above version of Apple TV).
- Then, connect the iPhone and the other device to the same network and open iDocCam and Visualizer respectively.
- After that, choose the iPhone as the camera source in Visualizer to view the live images shown through the iPhone’s camera in Visualizer.
- Control and adjust the live images using more image controls that are available in Visualizer.
- Connect a device to a projector and the live images will be projected onto a large screen, instantly turning an iPhone into a document camera.
- Size: 23.3 MB.
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See product in Apple's App Store.