Interactive US Map with Talking Tactile Pen
Approximate Cost: $276.00
Interactive US Map with Talking Tactile Pen is a multi-sensory map of the United States for people who are visually impaired featuring a talking tactile pen, which serves as a "tour guide" that gives the user information about each location visited on the map via multiple layers of audio recordings.
- Designed for users who can’t read print maps, and presents cartographic information through touch, sight, and sound.
- Readers can tap on any state, city, or body of water with a Talking Tactile Pen to hear place names spoken aloud.
- Foldable tactile/large print map of the United States.
- Modified Livescribe™ Echo™ Smartpen with audio content, 3.5mm headphone jack, and mini-USB port.
- USB charging cable.
- Storage pouch for pen and charging cable.
- Carrying box to store components.
- Large print instruction booklet.
- Braille instruction booklet.
- Includes 17 information layers about the 50 states, such as population, landmarks, and famous people.
- Weight:0.105 lbs.
- Dimensions:9 × 12.7 × 0.3 in.
- Age Range: 8 and up.
- Includes Echo Smartpen.