Intro to Cause & Effect
Intro to Cause & Effect is a Windows-based program developed specifically for students with special needs that is designed to introduce the user to the computer and the switch. It is also designed to improve tracking ability of objects and increase the user's attention span.
- Skills introduced: Cause & Effect, Visual Tracking.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 9 Months.
- Each time the user presses the switch or keyboard, large brightly colored geometric segments animate on the screen along with captivating sounds.
- Animation segments last for approximately 3 - 5 seconds.
- When the user presses the switch again, a new segment will appear.
- There are 35 segments in this program.
- If the user doesn't press the switch, an image of the switch appears on the screen to suggest to the user that the switch should be pressed.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 6 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).