IRIScan mouse (Various Models)
IRIScan mouse is both a Mouse and Portable handheld scanner. It slides fluidly on any surface and is very lightweight.
IRIScan Mouse Executive 2
A button on the side of the mouse must be pressed to scan, then the mouse must be swiped in any direction on a paper document. Text and images appear on the computer screen. When not scanning, it works just as a regular mouse.
IRIScan Mouse Wifi
Same as above and also is wireless, with wifi connectivity and an Internal USB rechargeable battery.
These features are common to all versions:
- Scans anything up to A4.
- After a document is scanned, it can be dragged and dropped into Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Outlook or any text editing application for instant retyping.
- Documents can be saved as fully searchable PDF files.
- Save formats: PDF / JPG / TIFF / BMP / PNG / XLS / DOC.
- Scans can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr or uploaded as office documents to the cloud Dropbox in a single click.
- Export applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Pages, Numbers.
- A special mouse pad for more stable use.
- Mouse transport bag.
- Cleaning swab.
- Software suite on CD-ROM.
- Slip a business card under the pad’s transparent plastic sheet and it will be held in place while the scanner is moved over it. All the data will be extracted with the included Cardiris software, and exported to contacts in Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, etc.
- It recognizes over 130 languages including Asian languages and Arabic. Scanned text can also be translated with the direct link to Google Translate available within the software. (Arabic only on Windows).
Mouse Wifi includes these additional features:
- Ability to use Copy and paste.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Scan resolution: Up to 400 dpi.
- Buttons : 3 buttons (right-click, left-click, wheel-click)/ 1 wheel / 1 scan button.
- USB: 2.0.
Minimum computer requirements:
Software suite for Windows:
- Intel Core Duo 1.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 x 2, 1.7GHz.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7.
- 1GB RAM recommended (2GB for Wifi version).
- At least 1GB of available hard disk space.
- Graphics card: 128 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400 GS or 128 MB ATI Radeon™ X1300 or 384 MB (shared) Intel® GMA X3000 or better.
- USB port 2.0.
Software suite for Mac OS:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.4 GHz (MacBook Air 3.1) or Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz (MacBook Pro 1.1) or better.
- Mac OS X version 10.12 and above. (NOT Compatible with macOS Catalina).
- 2GB of RAM ore more of which at least 512 MB are free.
- ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 128 GDDR3 dedicated (MacBook® Pro 1.1) or NVIDIA® GeForce 320M 256MB DDR3 SDRAM shared (MacBook® Air 3.1) or better.
- 1 GB free disk space.
- Free USB 2.0 port.
- Software suite for Windows:
Mouse Executive 2 includes these additional specifications:
- Mouse sensor: Laser sensor (1200 dpi).
Mouse Wifi includes these specifications:
- Technology: Slam Scan.
- Mouse sensor : Optical Mouse Sensor (1500 dpi).
- Scanning speed: Up to 2 pages/minute.
- Wifi specifications : 2.4GHz Digital channel (mouse function)/ IEEE802.11n (scanning).
- Battery specifications: Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery/ 3.7 V/ gr.
- Internal / external Wi-fi adapter is required.
- USB 2.0 port (for recharging) + dongle.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase. These include, but are not limited to:
See Manufacturer’s website about IRIScan Mouse Executive 2.
See Manufacturer's website about IRIScan Mouse Wifi.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.