IRIScan Sheetfed Scanners
IRIScan Sheetfed Scanners are compact, lightweight, and portable scanners for Windows & Mac that can convert sheets into editable text, Word files, indexed PDFs, WAV audio files, or an epub file compatible with most readers. The WAV files can be sent directly to voice synthesis software for users who are dyslexic, visually impaired or who do not find printed materials to be accessible.
USB power supply to connect to a PC or Mac, no mains power required; Up to 8 pages per minute, Scanning resolution: 300/600 dpi + 1200 dpi interpolated; and Smart one-click button management allowing up to nine different functions (for Windows only).
Same as the above Express 4 and: scans all documents on both sides (up to 8 pages per minute).
No USB cord or computer is needed, Long-lasting built-in battery; 1.44” Color Display Panel for instant scan preview; SD Card slot (to insert provided 4GB MicroSD Card); USB slot (to easily recharge your device or upload files); Compatible with Windows, Apple, iOS, and Android.
Anywhere 5 wifi
Same as the above Anywhere 5 and: Transfer files instantly via WIFI to a computer (Windows or Mac), smartphone or even tablet (iOS or Android), enabling instantaneous Text-to-Speech accessibility.
These features are common to all versions:
- Multi-language OCR: over 130 languages.
- Automatic Document Feeder, Single page type.
- Readiris Corporate: converts any scanned document, PDF or image file to an indexed and editable digital file (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) that can be saved to the Cloud.
- Cardiris Corporate: scans business cards, captures the information they contain and instantaneously creates electronic contacts to be sent to a contact manager (Outlook, ACT, Lotus Notes, etc.) or synchronized straight to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and Google contacts.
- IRISCompressor Pro: converts standard document Images (color or black & white uncompressed formats, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, image PDF, etc.) into a new PDF document of much smaller size (up to 20 times), that are fully compliant with any PDF viewer.
Express 4 and Executive 4 includes these additional features:
- Convert and archive/export documents to the preferred destination at the push of one button – without having to launch any software: the process that the user chooses is saved and followed until a reset.
- The USB socket is on the side of the scanner so that the cable will not get in the way when scanning a document.
- Uses the TWAIN driver. It can, therefore, adapt and integrate with all types of applications.
Anywhere 5 wifi includes these additional features:
- Wifi connectivity that allows transferring all images instantly to a computer (Windows or Mac), smartphone or even tablet (iOS or Android). A free IRIScan App is available on the Apple Store and on Google Play to connect an iOS or Android device to the IRIScan Anywhere 5 wifi quickly and easily.
- Not a Twain-based scanner that can be used from within any application to scan documents, but used as an external storage device that can scan
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Image sensor: A4/letter color contact image sensor.
- Resolution: 300/600 dpi (optical resolution) / 1200 dpi (interpolated).
- Maximum scanning speed: 300dpi color or black and white - 8 pages per minute.
- File formats: JPEG & PDF.
Minimum computer requirements:
- A USB port.
Software suite for Windows:
- Intel CPU or equivalent.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7. (For Anywhere 5 and WIFI: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.).
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended). (2GB for Executive 4).
Software suite for Mac OS:
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X version 10.11 and above. (For Anywhere 5 and WIFI: Mac: OS X10.10 or 10.9 and above).
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended).
Express 4 and Executive 4 includes these additional specifications:
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 11.4" x 2.6" x 1.6".
- Unit Weight: 518 gr./1 lb.
Executive 4 includes these additional specifications:
- Max. Paper Size (single sheet): 8.5" (W) x 32" (L).
- Max. Paper Size (duplex mode): 8.5" (W) x 16" (L).
- Duplex Scan Speed: Up to 5 pages/minute (monochrome & color).
Anywhere 5 and Anywhere 5 wifi include these specifications:
- Scanner size (H x L x D): 3,5 x 27,5 x 4,4 cm (1.73 x 10.62 x 2.12 in).
- Scanner weight: 330g (0.73 lbs.).
- Maximum paper size: Up to A4.
- Display: 1.44” Color Display Screen.
- 10 scanner menu languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Si. & Tr. Chinese, Japanese.
- Battery: Built-in 1200mAH Li-polymer battery (Scanning capacity when fully charged: up to 100 A4 pages).
- Charging method: USB cable.
See Manufacturer’s website about Express 4.
See Manufacturer’s website about Executive 4.
See Manufacturer’s website about Anywhere 5.
See Manufacturer’s website about Anywhere 5 wifi.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.