IT Mouse Skills
IT Mouse Skills takes users stage by stage through the many applications of the mouse. Move the mouse over an object, drag and drop, drag along a path and the use of drop-down menus are all represented. Various clicking activities can be found such as clicking anywhere, click timing and double clicking.
- Designed to provide a range of carefully graduated activities for someone who is beginning to use a mouse.
- Program can be used with a standard mouse or with alternative input such as a touch monitor, rollerball or trackball, joystick, trackpad, and head-pointing systems.
- It is also a good option for use with an interactive platform or whiteboard.
- Can be set up to provide simple introductory activities that require a minimum of cognitive and perceptual ability allowing the user to concentrate on each aspect of mouse use.
- As each skill is mastered the program can be tailored to provide an increasing challenge by introducing further activities.
- Learners are taken stage by stage through the many applications of the mouse. Move the mouse over an object, drag and drop, drag along a path and the use of drop-down menus are all represented.
- Introductions to each activity are provided and the successful completion of a task is met with a range of pleasing rewards.
- Many games options are configurable, such as the complexity of the task.
- Background graphics may be switched off to provide a high contrast visual appearance.
- Colors, sound effects and background music may be similarly customized. Setups will be remembered when restarting the program.
Options & Accessories:
- Single User – One CD with License to install on one computer.
- Additional User – License sheet only to allow installation on one additional computer.