iTtracker is a head control software for Mac that requires no calibration, no teaching/learning/practice but works by identifying and tracking the movements of the user's head only.
- Complete mouse control.
Rich dwell panel that supports:
- Drag & Drop.
- Double click.
- Dynamic and adjustable sensitivity/noise control.
- Global shortcut key for instant activation/deactivation of the tracking.
- Low CPU utilization: 4.1MB.
- Web camera (designed to work with the built-in iSight as well as other webcams): As long as users can see themselves in the frame, EyeTwig will perform well.
- MacOS Mojave support.
- Support for multiple capture devices.
- Multi-screen support.
Options & Accessories:
- There is a Free trial version.