Lector Speed is a portable device that scans, with the camera scanner connected or using the built-in scanner bed for bulkier materials, and then reads the printed texts in a voice and language opted by the user. This system is appropriate for users with low or no vision, as it is accessible by luminous (adjustable intensity), tactile and audible control buttons.
- Automatically read any typed text.
- Choose with the finger of where the reading begins.
- Reading by letter, word, sentence, line, block, and page.
- Reading with or without recognition of columns.
- 8 French voices and other foreign languages available 4.
- Illuminated control keys.
- Voice feedback of actions performed.
- A headphone jack on the front.
- External scanner camera offering ultra-fast recognition.
- Battery: 7 h and charge in max 4 h.
- Dimensions: 42 cm, 27 cm, 7 cm.
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
Options & Accessories:
- Keyboard for storing audio files (MP3 player) or text (USB key or internal LECTOR memory).