Lees je mee?
"Are you reading?" helps the students to spell, compile words, and read entire sentences. It is a tool for children with reading difficulties.
- Selected words or sentences are read aloud.
- In "Are you reading?" doc files can also be inserted, making it possible to have the user's text read aloud. The pupil can read along as it is indicated in color what is being read.
- Especially for these younger students, there is also a letterbox built into the program, with which the children can make words or sentences and have them pronounced by the computer.
- In this way, the program is also suitable for children from the lowest groups to support budding literacy.
- When entering texts via the letterbox or keyboard, users can choose to have these letters pronounced.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third-party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.