LeseAs Junior 4.0
The LeseAs Junior is a compact built-in read-out scanner device with automatic text recognition.
- The device has two USB interfaces, a headphone output and a line-out output with a fixed level for a recording device.
- A computer monitor, a PC keyboard, and a Braille line can be connected.
- Voice options include German language Dagmar and Thomas (E-Tex) and English language Vicky and Gordon.
- The pitch cannot be adjusted, but the speaking speed can.
- Menu and pre-selection can be set differently.
- Text Memory: 40GB.
- Used Scanner: Flatbed scanner 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Used OCR FineReader 7.x.
- Default used Speech: Speak & Win Dagmar and Thomas in German only, other speech synthesis and / or Foreign.
- Page detection: turn-off columns recognition, announcement of the leaf position contrast adjustment automatically and manually.
- Dimensions Overall device in cm (W x D x H): 34 x 28 x 9.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.