Lexia II is a reading machine capable of recognizing all typed documents, is transportable, and does not need any accessory or peripheral to function. It brings accessibility to users with all types of visual impairment.
- Analyzes a document in less than 30 seconds.
- With a choice of 8 French voices close to the human voice as well as many other languages such as English, Spanish or German, Lexia II offers a vocal reproduction of texts passed under the scanner.
- Lexia II is autonomous and runs on battery ensuring 7 hours of reading without the need to connect it to its charger.
Front dashboard for the following settings:
- On Off.
- read by character, word or line.
- read forwards or backward of the document.
- gear change + / -.
- volume change + / -.
- 2 years warranty.
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
- Total Width: 27.2 cm.
- Total Length: 42.4 cm.
Options & Accessories:
- There is the option to choose Lexia II with an archive function and MP3 player: Lexia II MP3.
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- CD playback in Daisy format.