The Lime Lighter
The Lime Lighter is software designed to enable people with low vision read print music.
- Read magnified music hands-free. Users can keep their hands on their instrument while they scroll the score using the pedal.
- The Lime Lighter displays printed music notation using the traditional five-line staff.
- Displays magnified print music notation from zoom level of 1 to 10.
- Users can markup their music on the screen using their finger, the wireless mouse or with the special stylus.
- Practice option: users can play along while Lime Lighter automatically scrolls and plays the piece at their desired tempo. They can disable playback feature any time.
- Optionally use third-party magnification software to read the text in The Lime Lighter's program menus and dialogs or to modify the foreground and background colors of the music.
- Composers and arrangers can use The Lime Lighter to enter, revise and print out their musical ideas. That is, users can both read and write their music in an accessible environment.
- Comes equipped with music OCR software that scans print music using any standard scanner.
- The software imports the results of the scan and displays the music according to the user's preferences for magnification.
- It is possible to listen to the PC perform the music as an aid to learning the user's part.
- Special version of the Lime music notation software for reading and writing magnified music, music OCR software, and a wireless pedal board.
- Runs on Windows computers.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include, but are not limited to:
- The Lime Lighter Leggiero (for singers, keyboard players, all instrumentalists), a portable music-reading solution for low vision performers that has an 18.4-inch wide touch screen.
- Lime Lighter Presto (for singers, wind, and string players), which includes a touch screen Windows computer with wide aspect viewing ratio.
- Lime Lighter Liberty (Use on any PC and your preferred display), which includes a wireless foot pedal.