Approximate Cost: $114.00
The LinkSwitch is a switch-latch timer that enables individuals to activate battery-operated devices using any adaptive switch with a standard plug.
- Plug both the switch and the toy or other battery operated device into the LinkSwitch, then touch the switch to activate.
- Comes with dual-channel modes and add latching, timing, and reverse timing capabilities to battery-operated devices.
- Use the "Media Mode" on the LinkSwitch to activate a digital book player.
- The activation of a single switch turns the digital book player on for an adjustable amount of time. The player then turns off, requiring the user to activate the switch again to continue to listen to the recording.
- Includes one 9-volt battery.
- Dimension: 4.25" x 3.25" x 1.5".
- Weight: 12 oz.