Live Transcribe is an accessibility app designed for people who are deaf and hearing impaired. The app features automatic speech recognition technology and performs real-time transcription of speech and sound to text on a phone screen, so users can more easily participate in conversations. Keep the conversation going by typing a response on the screen.
- Supports transcription in over 70 languages and dialects.
- Bilingual support with a quick switch between two languages.
- Reply without speaking by typing responses within the app.
- Loudness and noise indicator shows the volume level of the speaker’s voice relative to the noise of the environment.
- Supports external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
- Optional haptic feedback signals when somebody starts or resumes speaking.
- Private - Conversation transcripts stay secure on your device.
- Compatible with Android.
- Requires Android 5.0 and later.
See product in Google Play.