Look to Learn
Look to Learn is a software package with eye gaze games and activities to engage people starting out with eye gaze technology. Every activity has been developed to improve access and choice-making skills.
- Over 40 specially created activities.
- Activities are split over five key areas.
- Sensory: Designed to teach cause and effect.
- Explore: Encourages the user to engage with the whole screen.
- Target: Helps improve accuracy of eye gaze access.
- Choose: Develops choice-making skills.
- Control: Fine tunes eye gaze access.
- Customize with images and videos.
- Includes a free Look to Learn Workbook with worksheets, certificates, and tracking.
- Expand the Look to Learn experience with 26 new activities for anyone starting out with eye gaze.
- Built-in analysis tool to show where somebody has looked on the screen during an activity in the form of a heat map.
- These heat maps can be saved, printed, and used to measure progress and record successes.
- Users can also assess eye tracking, targeting, and choice-making skills.