M5 Handheld Video Magnifier (Various Models)
The Zoomax M5 is a handheld video magnifier. With two HD cameras and an HD screen, the M5 produces a clear image at any magnification level in any viewing mode.
M5 - This product has been discontinued
The M5’s compact design combines the familiarity of tactile buttons with a simple touch screen interface.
M5 HD Plus
This model is the latest 5″ high definition handheld video magnifier, featuring compact design as well as easy access to abundant settings including image storage, distance view, and reading line & masks.
The M5 includes these features:
- Continuous Zoom Magnification from 2.3x to 16x.
- 5” Full Color Widescreen Display in High Definition.
- Full Color Mode with 10 Selectable Color Contrast Options.
- HDMI Output For Relaying Image To PC or TV Monitors.
- Camera Viewing Options For Near and Distance.
- Snapshot Function – Save & Capture up to 60 Images.
The M5 HD Plus includes these features:
- Up to 60 images storage.
- 2-way panning (use arrow buttons, or press and pan on touch screen).
- 2 HD image quality.
- Adjustable reading line and masks, 4 types in total.
- Tactile buttons.
- Distance view.
- Favorite color modes.
- Intelligently memorize the most recent settings (e.g. color mode, magnification, button beeps, brightness).
- Power saving after no operation in 3 minutes.
- Connection to TV / Monitor through HDMI cable.
- Reading Stand.
The M5 includes these specifications:
- Rechargeable Internal Battery: 4 Hours Average Use.
- Dimensions: 6.8”x 3.1”x 0.8”.
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Protective Carry Case Included.
- 2-YEAR Warranty.
The M5 HD Plus includes these specifications:
- Magnification: 2.3x - 16x continuous magnification.
- Display Modes: 11 high contrast color; Full color and 10 high contrast color modes.
- Screen: 5″ widescreen TFT touch screen.
- Connection: Connection to TV / Monitor through HDMI cable.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery of around 4 hours continuous use; 4.5 hours charging time (depending on Mode and Brightness level settings).
- Weight: 265 g / 9.35 oz.
- Dimensions: 173mm (L)* 80mm (W)* 20mm (D) / 6.8″ * 3.1″ * 0.8″.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for these products. These include, but are not limited to:
The M5 is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.
See Manufacturer's website about the M5 HD Plus.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.