MagicKey allows users to operate a computer mouse with their eyes using a webcam. The program is designed to position the mouse cursor exactly at the pixel the user wants. The target audience for this application is people unable to use their hands but have control of head movements.
- The application uses a webcam with a resolution of 640 * 480, adapted to operate in the infrared range, and a small Infrared light powered by the same USB port used by the webcam.
- This system can control the computer mouse only with user head movements.
- The user can define what movements will trigger the mouse.
- Other mouse movements are enabled, including the option of a vertical scroll.
Options & Accessories:
- It can be used in conjunction with MagiKeyboard, a software that allows multi-language writing, speech synthesis, whiteboard, environment control, etc.