MagniLink Voice 2
MagniLink Voice 2 is a reading machine that scans printed text and reads it using a speech synthesizer.
- Ease of use - push the orange button and convert the text into speech.
- Compact design for traveling and moving around.
- Easy set up – move the camera arm up and start.
- Adaptable to the individual user by adjusting reading speed, volume, audio profiles, voices, light and other functions.
- Reads misaligned documents.
- Reads a full A4 /US Letter page.
- Automatic language detection.
- Optimized for browsing large books.
- Digital documents on USB can also be read aloud.
- Voice feedback for all functions.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include, but are not limited to:
- Battery that provides up to 5 hours of portable operation.
- Monitor output: Present scanned text on a monitor to add a visual display to the text being read aloud, facilitate document orientation, and improve reading comprehension.