Mazes - Switch Accessible
Mazes - Switch Accessible are educational maze games designed to teach problem-solving, logical thinking, deductive reasoning, and spatial sense skills.
- All of the mazes in this app can be accessed with two switches using step-scanning, 1 switch with autoscan, or touching the screen directly with a finger.
- Data is automatically saved and can be viewed to monitor progress.
- There are 3 groups: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- In each of the apps, the student maneuvers a car or arrow using switches or touch to reach the ending point.
- Beginners: Includes 12 different introductory mazes. The beginner level app introduces the concept of navigating through a maze. There are no decision points in these mazes.
- Intermediate: Includes 12 different intermediate level mazes. The intermediate level app introduces one or two decision points per maze.
- Advanced: Includes 12 different advanced level mazes. The advanced level app introduces many decision points per maze.
- Compatible with iPad.
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- For switch accessibility, the app has been programmed to work with the AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth Switch, Pretorian Technologies interfaces, and RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface.
- The app will work with a Bluetooth wireless keyboard.