Memo Timers (Various Models)
MEMO Timer is a tool that suits all age groups and makes it easier to understand time, e.g., how long an activity takes or when an activity should start.
MEMO Hours 8 min
This MEMO Timer has the intervals: 2-4-6-8 minutes.
MEMO Hours 20 min
This MEMO Timer has the intervals: 5-10-15-20 minutes.
MEMO Hours 60 min
This MEMO Timer has the intervals: 15-30-45-60 minutes.
MEMO Hours 80 min
This MEMO Timer has the intervals: 20-40-60-80 minutes
These features are common to all models:
- Alerts users with sound, light, and vibration.
- Strap for hanging MEMO Timer on the neck.
- Short strap for wrists.
- 2 x AA batteries.
- Helps users learn to understand time using light dots that go out as time goes on.
- Informed users time has passed with sound, light, and vibration.
- In cases where users do not want to disturb their surroundings, they can choose to have the alarm only on vibration.
- Counts down to the set time using light dots in a time column.
- By pressing the start button for the desired time, a number of light dots illuminate and the countdown begins.
- When all the light dots have gone out, the time has passed and the alarm starts.
- MEMO Timer is waterproof.
- Small size enables MEMO to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Use MEMO Timer to understand how long it will take before the next activity begins.
These specifications are common to all models:
- IP class IP67.
- Alarm volume max of 80 dB.
- Uses 2 AA batteries 1.5 V.
See Manufacturer's website about MEMO Timers.