The MEMOday is a way to keep track of the time of day. It is suitable for users who struggle to keep track of the time of day for various reasons such as, for example, dementia. The MEMOday makes it easier for users to get an overview of the day, providing greater control and independence.
- Displays both analog and digital clock.
- Updates to indicate summer and wintertime and lowers brightness at night.
- Text is large and clear, and with a high-contrast background.
- Choose black text with a white background or white text with a black background.
- Includes voice support that amplifies the information displayed.
- When pressed lightly on the display, MEMOday reads the contents of the display aloud.
- Choose how much information to display.
- If the cord is unplugged, the backup battery ensures all settings.
- Weight: 350 g.
- Size: 140 x 185 x 95 mm.
- Display: 7 inches.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in 26 languages.