MEMOplanner (Various Models)
MEMOplanner is a time and planning tool intended to hang on a wall or placed on a table. It displays the day, time of day, and what activities users have booked during the day, week, and month.
These features are common to all models:
- Provides reminders and also help with, for example, checklists.
- Calendar surface is divided into two separate areas to have a clear depiction of the activities.
- Built-in camera to take a photo and attach it to activities.
- Includes the myAbilia web service to make it easier for relatives and support staff to support remotely, help set up activities, or check if activities have been completed and acknowledged.
- The license for MEMOplanner is included and pre-installed and provides 3 years of free updates and free access to myAbilia. Three months before the license expires, a warning about this is displayed in MEMOplanner. The support persons and account administrators who are connected to the user receive an e-mail message reminding them that the license is about to expire and that it needs to be renewed.
MEMOplanner Medium 3 includes these additional features:
- 10-inch display.
MEMOplanner Large includes these additional features:
- 24-inch display.
MEMOplanner Medium 3 includes these specifications:
- Weight: 600 g.
- Size: 10 x 160 x 260 mm.
MEMOplanner Large includes these specifications:
- Weight: 4,600 g.
- Size: 40 x 360 x 600 mm.
Options & Accessories:
These options are available for MEMOplanner Medium 3 and MEMOplanner Large:
- Installation on an Android smartphone.
See Manufacturer's website about MEMOplanner Medium 3.
See Manufacturer's website about MEMOplanner Large.