Mezzo (Various Models)
The Mezzo is a desktop HD video magnifier with a range of monitor sizes, from 16 inches to 22 inches. The Mezzo also offers two camera options with either an optical or digital zoom. Each camera/monitor configuration is tiltable, vertically adjustable, and features a spring for ease of positioning, set up and compact folding for storage or travel.
Available in two camera styles: the Vario, with magnification from 1x to 100x and an optical zoom mechanism, or else the Focus camera, which offers magnification from 1.6x to 50x and a digital zoom mechanism.
This model is suitable for students and pupils and features two separate cameras that allow users to magnify content both close-up and at a distance. This way students can access both printed materials at their desks as well as classroom whiteboards from far away.
These features are common to all versions:
- LVHD technology for high quality pictures at reduced picture noise.
- Compact and lightweight desktop magnifier.
- Height adjustable to achieve the most ergonomic reading position.
- Easy to fold and to install.
The Mezzo includes these additional features:
- Three monitor options (see below) and two camera options.
- Each monitor option is lightweight, ergonomic, and movable.
- Features a spring for easy positioning, set up, and compact folding for storage or travel.
The Mezzo EDU includes these additional features:
- 16" flat screen monitor for comfortable reading and distance viewing.
- Equipped with two full HD cameras, the student can easily switch between the motor-operated distance camera and the internal reading camera.
Options & Accessories:
The Mezzo includes these options:
- High-resolution LED flat screen monitors, available in three sizes: 16", 19" and 22".
Two camera options:
Vario camera: Full HD camera with optical zoom.
- Magnification approx. 1x to 100x (independent of monitor size).
- Excellent image quality even when using a high zoom level.
- LVHD -Technology: high resolution with virtually no picture noise.
- NELE -Technology (Natural-Evolutional-Light-Experience): While hand-writing, the user can benefit from reduced shadows and reflections.
- 90 degrees rotation.
Focus camera: Full HD camera with digital zoom.
- Magnification approx. 1.6x to 50x (dependent on monitor size, options and settings); factory setting: 2.3x to 40x.
- Excellent image quality even when using a low zoom level (NELE-Technology is optional).
- Vario camera: Full HD camera with optical zoom.
See Manufacturer's website about the Mezzo.
See Manufacturer's website about the Mezzo EDU.