Money Talks is an accessible banking account management program for people who are visually impaired. It offers the user a means of maintaining accurate information for a variety of account types.
- The program includes the ability to download and use electronic banking information to reconcile accounts, automatic category memorization and reuse, recurring transactions, and reports on a number of aspects of the accounts.
- The program supports controlling the layout and font size for low vision users and is self-voicing.
- It may also be used in conjunction with a screen reading program.
- The program provides a means of embossing the check register or printing it in large print, printing checks in a variety of formats, and remembering the workspace the user last used with the program.
- PC running Windows 98 or later.
- 15MB disk space.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
- Sound card and speakers.
- CD-ROM drive.