The Moozi joystick is a low profile joystick-shaped multiple switch device which can be used to control a power drive wheelchair (requires a switch interface).
- The Moozi has 3 interchangeable knobs that provide different grip options for the user.
- Using an appropriate adapter, the Moozi can also be used to control other switch operated devices.
- Moozi can be positioned on a tray or table, using Velcro or a non-slip mat. It has a smooth, light sliding action (190g force).
- Its low profile allows the hand to rest in a natural position.
- Moozi is also suitable for visually impaired users as it has tactile features that help with finding the right direction.
- Moozi is available with a choice of 3 knobs with stainless steel shafts and designed to suit a range of abilities and preferences. Fixed in place with a grub screw and allen key (supplied).
- 9-pin D-connector
- Used to control other kinds of multiple switch activated equipment (with similar voltage/current requirements and adaptors where necessary).
- To use the Moozi as a computer mouse, you will need to purchase a USB adaptor.
Options & Accessories:
- Moozi Base with Mushroom knob
- Moozi Base with T-bar
- Moozi Base with Cow horn bar
- Moozi Assesment Kit
For more information please refer to the manufacturer's website.