Moverio Pro BT-2200 Smart Headset
The Moverio Pro BT-2200 smart headset features key technologies designed for the industrial workplace, including use with most safety helmets. Ideal for enterprise applications, this durable headset features safety-glass compliance and a dust-resistant design. With built-in voice commands, it supports hands-free interfaces with head tracking and gesture control. Its high-resolution front-facing camera and remote visual support makes it easy to help with complex tasks, while hot swappable batteries ensure all-day usage without interruption. With built-in GPS and highly accurate sensors, the BT-2200 has all you need to change how work gets done.
- Unique design allows it to be worn with most front-brim safety helmets
- ANSI Z87.1 safety-glass compliant.
- Wearable display with built-in voice commands; supports interfaces with head tracking and gesture control
- High-resolution 5MP front-facing camera enables workers to share their point of view for help on complex tasks
- Hot swappable batteries allow for all-day usage without interruption
- Control keys with intuitive shapes — can be used when wearing protection gloves; built-in ambient light sensor to automatically adjust display brightness.
- Ready for Industrial Use
- Built for Tough Environments
- Hands-Free Operation
- Remote Visual Support — high-resolution 5MP front-facing camera
- Long Operating Time
- Sensors for outdoor/indoor positioning — built-in GPS and Epson IMU (inertia measurement unit); high-precision sensor with a uniquely low margin of error
- Simple operation — control keys with intuitive shapes — can be used when wearing protection gloves; built-in ambient light sensor to automatically adjust display brightness
- Dual band (2.4 & 5GHz) wireless connectivity, Bluetooth® 3.0 and select BLE protocols
- Dust and water resistant (IP54 rating), and capable of withstanding a 1.2 m (3.94') drop