Multi Function Panel
Multi Function Panel is a customizable keyboard with keys that can be arranged in any way to enable users easier access. The keys are also programmable and can eliminate the number of taps necessary to function and emulate any combination of mouse or joystick clicks on compatible devices.
Program individual keys to emulate any combination of the following:
- Joystick buttons.
- Mouse button.
- Joystick axis.
- Mouse axis.
- Each wireless, programmable key is re-usable and can be removed and repositioned anywhere on the clear MFP tray with its "molecular velcro".
- A panel.
- A transparent tray.
- A set of 25 keys.
Requires Control Manager 4.2 or later installed (included) which is the downloadable software.
- The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions).
- It is only compatible with CH USB devices. This software is programming software only.
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista, 7 & 8* (Windows 8 requires the latest version of Control Manager v4.55a).
- Not Macintosh compatible.
Options & Accessories:
Versions are color-coded and cannot be mixed:
- Earlier model: White CH logo on Panel compatible with keys with white CH logo.
- NEW version: Green CH logo on Panel compatible with keys with green CH logo.
- For compatible accessory, devices check the manufacturer's website.