- Computer Access and Use (PC, Tablet, eBook)
- Adaptive or Assistive Products
- Daily Living
NavCog is an indoor/outdoor navigation app that is designed to help people with visual impairments explore the world without vision.
- It provides a customized navigation plan for wheelchair users and is also helpful for people who are not familiar with inside buildings and at huge and complex places such as a university, airport, hospital or shopping mall.
- It provides a turn by turn navigation by using BLE-based precise localization.
- Navigation area of the app can be found at the support URL.
- Localization is optimized for iPhone with barometer sensor.
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.