Interactive Home Activities for Fine-Motor Skills Recovery. Neofect Pegboard offers a digital rehab solution for stroke recovery through exercises that does not tax the whole body to perform.
- A fun way to strengthen Fine- Motor Skills by providing activities that require the use of overall grasp and in-hand manipulation.
- Based on the client's needs the activities can be made more or less difficult.
- Takes the traditional pegboard and brings it into the 21st century, adding a digital training program that lights up the board and interacts with the user as the exercises are being done.
- Challenges and makes users think about where they place their pegs on the board, working on skills like planning, organization and reaction time.
- Games that increase overall visual motor skills, memory, decision making, information processing, hand coordination, and perceptual skills.
- Three interchangeable boards that prompt participation through lights and sounds.