Nessy Numbers is a cloud-based program for children aged 6-11 with dyslexia designed to teach them number sense, strategies for times tables, and understanding time. It is designed for children who struggle with math.
- Strategies develop an understanding of core mathematical concepts.'
- Tables of Doom game designed to help students master their time tables.
- Learn in small steps. Children begin by learning strategies.
- As they learn, children journey on a quest to help their monkey defeat the gorillas and rescue the imprisoned animals.
- Clock Island games break down learning to tell time into manageable stages and explained in a way that is designed to be much easier to understand.
- Help Mr. Hour and Mrs. Minute repair Clock Island and defeat the gorilla robot – Burtzilla.
- A range of different games helps learn every aspect of time, from basic facts to converting digital time into the 24-hour clock.
- Recommended for ages 6-11 years.
- Assessment game identifies what students need to learn.
- Video learning strategies designed for those who struggle with math.
- Games designed to develop different numerical skills.
- Printable worksheets reinforce learning.
- Interactive widgets ideal for group classroom activities.
- Color-coded records.
- Works on Mac and Windows desktop or laptop computers. It is not tablet compatible.
- Internet browser: Chrome recommended.
Options & Accessories:
- Available as part of the Summer Pack bundle.
- Available as part of the Home Pack bundle.
- Available as part of the Dyslexia Home Pack bundle.