Nuance Text-to-Speech (Various Models)
Technology that leverages neural network techniques to provide a human‑like, engaging, and personalized user experience for customer self‑service applications.
Used to establish a unique voice for a company's brand and maintains a consistent caller experience across interactive voice response and mobile channels.
An enterprise-ready text-to-speech output engine designed to enable more human-like, personalized customer interactions for less cost and hassle than hiring voice talent.
A suite of tools that allows users to prototype and optimize speech output applications by creating optimization data such as text rules, user dictionaries, and prompts.
These features are common to all versions:
- Creates natural sounding speech in 53 languages and 119 voice options.
- Enhanced expressivity.
- Expanded multilingual support.
- AI-optimized text processing.
- The ability to create unique custom voice personas.
- Access to the newest, natural‑sounding automated voice, Zoe.
Nuance Vocalizer includes these additional features:
- Graceful blending of static and dynamic speech output.
- High-quality speech output.
- Refined speech quality and accuracy through optimized text processing.
- More comprehensive pronunciation dictionaries.
- Complete voice refresh in many languages.
- Specific solutions designed for a variety of applications ranging from automotive and consumer electronics to assistive technologies.
Vocalizer Studio includes these additional features:
- Hear what callers are hearing.
- Modify output to taste.
- Integrate recorded prompts.
- Vocalizer Studio Quick Evaluator.
- User Ruleset Editor.
- User Dictionary Editor.
Options & Accessories:
- Available as part of the bundle Loquendo Small Business along with the Nuance Automatic Speech Recognition software.
See Manufacturer's website about Nuance Text-to-Speech.
See Manufacturer's website about Nuance Vocalizer.
See Manufacturer's website about Vocalizer Studio.