Opis 60s micro hEar
The Opis 60s micro hEarOur mobile phone receiver allows users to enjoy an interference free communication on their mobile phone while using their hearing aid. An especially clear signal can be obtained when users set their hearing aid to position T (for details, please see the hEar FAQ). To use the 60s micro hEar, just connect it to a mobile telephone, and use it like a traditional phone receiver.
- Supports induction mode (T-coil).
- Extra-loud adjustable electronic bell.
- Works with any SIM-card.
- No network lock.
- Classic rotary dial.
- More than 5 hours of talk time.
- More than 1-week standby.
- Supports tone-dial menu control
- It can store a local area code for fixed-line telephone behavior.
- Saves up to 9 quick-dial numbers.
- length: 23 cm
- width: 21 cm
- height: 13 cm
- weight: 1 kg
Options & Accessories:
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.