The Orby is an external switch control that requires little force to activate. The switch features a low-profile design that is 2.5-inches in diameter and less than one inch tall. The Orby is suitable for emulating alternative mouse buttons, for scanning Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Devices, for accessing Environmental Control Systems, interacting with simple toys or controlling any other device that can be navigated with one or more switches.
- Auditory: clicks with each switch actuation.
- Sensitivity: can be activated anywhere on the surface and requires only 3.5 ounces of pressure.
- Adaptable: threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting and positioning.
- Stable: includes gripping, high-tack friction pad base to prevent sliding.
- Features integral dampers to reduce spurious sounds during actuation.
- Threaded inserts molded into the base for situations that require fixed mounting.
- Includes gripper friction pad.
- Accepts industry standard 3.5 mm, stereo, or mono plugs for directly connecting the Orby Switch to a Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer, including many AAC devices.
- Diameter: 2.5-inches (64-mm).
- Height: 0.872 (22-mm).
- Weight: 2.75-ounces (80-grams) with cable and pad.
- Actuation Force: 3.5-ounces (100-grams).
- Cord Length: 5-feet (1.5-m).
- Connector Type: 1/8-inch (3.5-mm) right angle headphone jack.
- Threaded Inserts: #6-32, brass.
- Friction Pad: 0.0625-inches (1.6-mm) thick.
- Internal Dampers: high-density urethane.
- Voltage: less than 32-volts.
- Current: less than 1-Amp.
- Conductors: rated for severe duty.
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances): compliant.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Swifty USB switch interface.
- Stereo-to-mono adapter.
- Available in a number of colors.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.