Paddle Pong is a two-player classic arcade style Windows-based game designed specifically for individuals with special needs.
- Skills introduced: Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 4 Years.
- The players can use the program with a variety of input devices simultaneously to move their respective paddles.
- Both players can use switches, or one player can use switches while the other player can use a mouse, touch window or the keyboard.
- For switch users, two switches are used for each player, one to move the paddle up and the other to move it down.
- The program allows the user to customize the settings for each player based on player's abilities.
- Can be set up so that individuals without special needs can play with individuals with special needs.
- Each player's individual settings can be customized, including the size and color of the paddle, the speed of the ball, the skill level, and the number of points needed to win.
- Other game options include setting the background color and the size of the ball.
- Can be made into a one player game by sizing the opposing paddle to the entire height of the court.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 10 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).