PCEye (Various Models)
Eye tracking, Dictation, Switch and IR in one product. The PCEye Plus replaces the standard keyboard and mouse, allowing you to navigate and control your laptop or small screen desktop computer using only your eyes.
The full-sized version, designed to control desktop computers.
A small, portable model that is roughly the same size as a pen.
These features are common to all versions:
- Personal independence and independent recreation.
- Ergonomic access – Using gaze interaction to access your computer or dictation via the build-in microphones can be easier on your neck and shoulders than using a head mouse or a switch.
- Environmental control – Virtual Remote and the included EyeR dongle let you take control of things like lights, telephones, TVs, DVD players, toys and more.
- Social networking – With the PCEye Plus, you can take advantage of all forms of communication, write emails, access social networking sites, and give friends and family updates about yourself through a blog.
- Artistic expression – Artistic expression through eye control is also a healthy way to spend time, acquire new skills and promote creativity, all things that can increase health and happiness.
- Remaining in work – Remain in the workplace longer or even return to work using the PCEye Plus, which allows for completely hands-free computing.
- Add AAC (coming soon) – Should you need dedicated, augmented and alternative communication software, you can also run Tobii Dynavox Communicator and Snap. These software packages provide options for more assisted communication.
The PCEye Mini includes these additional features:
- Portable computer access – Because of its simple magnetic mounting bracket and convenient USB connection, the PCEye Mini easily attaches and detaches from your computer. It is also easily transported and able to be used with different computers, like at work or in school.
- Compatible with 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Compatible with Tobii Dynavox software: Windows Control, Gaze Point, Gaze Viewer, Virtual Remote, Communicator 5, Snap + Core First, Compass.
- Microphone: microphone array consisting of 4 microphones.
- Port: one 3.5 mm Switch connector interface.
Options & Accessories:
- Access: Windows Control. Can be used to fully replace the traditional keyboard and mouse.
- Track & Learn: Gaze Point and Gaze Viewer for getting started with eye tracking.
- Both product options include the PCEye Plus eye tracker with an integrated switch port and the EyeR dongle, used for IR, and the software Virtual Remote needed to control the EyeR.
See Manufacturer's website about PCEye Plus.
See Manufacturer's website about PCEye Mini.