Piko Button (Various Models)
Piko is an ability switch with a silent click and soft edges. It comes in six different colors, and in diameters of either 30 and 50 mm.
This model has a 30 mm diameter.
This model has a 50 mm diameter.
These features are common to all models:
- A light touch on the surface is required for activation.
- Can be mounted using a screw at the bottom.
- Water-resistant models available.
These specifications are common to all models:
- Cable length: 1,5 m.
- Connection: 3,5 mm.
Piko Button 30 includes these specifications:
- Size: Diameter 30 x 13 mm.
- Weight: 40 g.
- Operating force: 0,75 N (75 g).
Piko Button 50 includes these specifications:
- Size: Diameter 50 x 17 mm.
- Weight: 65 g.
- Operating force: 1,25 N (125 g).
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for Piko 30 and Piko 50. These include, but are not limited to:
- Mini Arm, which includes an adaptor.
- Adaptor 3.5/6.3 mm.
- Extension cable 3.5/3.5 mm.
These options are common to all models:
- Available in a variety of colors.
See Manufacturer's website about Piko Button 30.
See Manufacturer's website about Piko Button 50.