Playstation 3 Wheelchair Interface
A PlayStation 3 Wheelchair Interface (PS3WI) allows users to simulate the operation of an original PlayStation 3 controller from a wheelchair joystick.
- Connects to the wheelchair bus system and obtains a wireless Bluetooth connection with the PlayStation 3 console. At the first start of the system, a user will choose which type of steering system is mounted on the wheelchair.
- The assembly requires no rebuilding of the chair's existing modules and is therefore Plug'n'Play.
- Designed for easy disassembly from the chair when not in use, providing the possibility that the interface can be shared between several wheelchair users.
- In a menu system consisting of nine pages, four functions of the PS3 controller are available on each of the pages, with one function for each joystick direction.
- Page number and the features available on the current page are displayed on a graphical display.
- The pages are selected via an external 0/1 connector.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to Playstation3.
- Possibility of simulation of pressure on all 17 contact functions from the original controller.
- Possibility of simulation of both analog joysticks from the original controller.
- With multiple joysticks on the chair, the profile's dedicated joystick controls the mouse simulator.
- Contact is required to enable/disable the interface.
- Possibility of using the "MENU" connector on the ROLTEC control box to replace 0/1 connector.
- Compatible with DYNAMIC DX, as well as ROLTEC Vision plus.