Portset Typing Tutor for Visually Impaired
Portset Typing Tutor Windows 10 and Win7 is an independent interactive software that speaks as it guides the users around the computer keyboard. It introduces all the keys available and is suitable for visually impaired users. It provides spoken information and requests key input tasks from the users.
- After starting with a guided tour of the computer keyboard, the Tutor progresses through several graded lessons. Those lessons introduce the home keys, and then the other alphabetic keys.
- Learn to find the number and punctuation keys and where to find the number pad and system keys.
- The user is introduced to the creation of capital letters and text formatting.
- Lessons provide keyboard experience for the faster, accurate typing needed to use a word-processor successfully.
- This software product is supplied on a CD with a user license and a speaking set-up installation.
- The Text-to-Speech used depends on which operating system and language selected.
- Compatible with Windows 10/Win7/Vista.