The PowerLink 4 allows switch users to control up to 2 electrical appliances with single switches. It features 6 unique modes of control that allows you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on, and the Powerlink 4 accepts any switch.
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design.
- Accurate programming and data collection.
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances.
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet.
- Two switch input jacks.
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations.
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated.
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds.
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in four international versions: United States, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Australia.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.