QuadJoy 3 is USB and Bluetooth mouth operated joystick providing an interface to computers and mobile devices for users unable to manipulate a hand-held mouse. The hygienic stick is held with the lips and the cursor on the screen is controlled with the movement of the mouth. Mouse button activation can be made with the built-in sip and puff switch or a switch connected to external switch jack.
- 100% Plug & Play USB.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for 1 device: Android phone, tablet, or computer.
Full mouse functionality: Mouse Left Click, Right Click, Wheel, Center Button, Button 4, Button 5.
- 3 modes of scrolling: Vertical, Horizontal, and Zoom.
- 2 settings profiles: Mouse 1 Mode and Mouse 2 Mode.
- Full Keyboard actions: (pairing two keys not supported).
- Sleep Mode: saves power and avoids accidentally waking the device.
- 12 customizable Sip & Puff gestures per mode, includes scrolling.
- 4 customizable Edge gestures.
- 32 customizable Independent gestures.
- Inhibit Motion gesture.
- Cursor Settings: allows for full motion control.
- Gesture Settings:
- Inactivity Settings: Sleep mode, Default target, Default mode.
- Sip & Puff Settings: pressure high and low thresholds.
- Scroll Settings: scroll rate, scroll hold time.
- Deadbands: Stick, Click, Pressure, Mouse.
- 48 edge-mounted LED indicators to guide the user through the Puff & Sip and stick initiated functions. They are dimmable to avoid eye strain.
- All plastic components of the Quadjoy 3 are made of Polycarbonate plastic “bulletproof glass.”
- Ability to connect up to 3 external switch inputs that can be programmed to activate any available function. (Requires External Jack Interface).
- Ability to power the Quadjoy from an electric wheelchair and connect via Bluetooth to avoid all wires. (Requires the Wheelchair Jack Interface).
- Programmable cursor motion control to accommodate the user’s range of motion, desired cursor speed, and absolute or incremental cursor movement.
- Quick change Hygienic stick with integrated saliva filter.
- It can be mounted to most flat surfaces and is assembled to mount on the right-hand side of the user. No tools necessary for setup and mounting.
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Chrome OS.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad).
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.75 × 5.75 × 3.75 in.
Options & Accessories:
- The QuadJoy 3 Package is the complete system needed to get started all in one bundle.
- External Jack Interface allows users to connect up to 3 switches through 1/8 inch jacks. Switches are sold online separately built for specific movements. Small movements such as a shrug, twitch, or blink can be used to control the computer, phone, or tablet using the QuadJoy with External Jack Interface.
- Wheelchair Jack Interface is a powerful connection port that allows users to charge mobile devices, send IR codes, connect external switches, and power the QuadJoy all off the wheelchair.
- The Infrared (IR) Learner is needed to learn unique IR codes.
- Wall Power Supply is an inexpensive, portable, alternative power source for the QuadJoy; instead of carrying and attaching the QuadJoy to a computer’s battery, this is just a plug for the wall.
- QJ App: used for customizing the QuadJoy3 Mouse settings (Unit number 1900 and up) for Windows 10, 8 or 7.
- Joystick Mode Software Download for gaming.