QualiEYE is a cursor control interface designed for use by individuals with severe physical or upper extremity disabilities or spinal cord injury.
- This program provides a hands-free mouse alternative, enabling users to move the cursor using body movements and give commands using gestures.
- The program converts head or finger movements into on-screen cursor movements in real time by processing the images of a standard USB camera (not included).
- The program provides precise cursor control without requiring equipment to be attached to the user's body; it also manages mouse functions.
- This program offers pointing device mode, gesture recognition mode, command mode, AutoClick, audio and visual feedback, limit picture capture area, on-line help, and advanced settings.
- Mouse commands controlled with a finger or head movement or eye blink include left, right, and middle button click; single click; double click; and, drag and drop.
- QualiSet for QualiEYE (included) enables users to personalize and save settings and configurations.
- The program is designed to allow multiple users access a single computer and save configurations.
- The software, on-line help, and the user manual are available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. QualiEye Lite provides pointing device access only.
- Compatibility: For use on IBM and compatible computers.
- System requirements: Pentium III processor, 300 MegaHertz or higher; Windows 98, 2000, or XP Professional.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.