QualiHOME, based on the QualiWORLD platform, is a program for controlling the personal environment. It enables users to control electronic devices such as lights, electric beds, automatic doors, alarm systems, and fans.
- The user can select the access software from QualiWORLD and thus operate the computer without the use of hands.
- QualiHOME is suitable for control of a single room or a house or a whole building, such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers or nursing home.
- The user can create macros that perform various commands at a click. For example, if the user goes to bed, he can with one click, turn all the lights on or off, close the curtains, turn the bedside lamp at 20% brightness and adjust the room temperature to 18 degrees.
- Based on the X-10 communications language, which allows control of lights and electronic devices in the room or in the house over the conventional electric lines (220-230V or 110V).
- QualiHOME sends signals over existing electrical lines. No new wiring is required and thereby can use X-10 as an inexpensive and flexible system.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.