Quha Sento MP
Quha Sento MP is a wireless, multipurpose contactless puff switch that enables users to control most assistive technology systems. It includes a flexible sensor arm, a camera thread, a buzzer, and configurable sensitivity.
- No physical contact with the switch.
- No internal mouthpieces.
- Enables one device to be shared between multiple users.
- Controls mouse clicks, environmental controls, nurse calls.
- Users can change sensitivity settings.
- Buzzer on/off.
- Compatible with most mounts.
- Battery life up to 1.5 years.
- Indicator lights.
- Dimensions: Length 63 mm, width 38 mm, height 13 mm, Sento arm length 250 mm and weight 45 g (without the cable). Cable length 180 cm.
- Battery: CR2032 button cell lithium battery, battery life up to 1.5 years.
- Mounting: ¼” UNC thread (camera mount).
- Indication: Audible and visual indication for operation and low battery.
- Output: 3.5 mm audio plug (mono), Opto-isolated output, load current up to 100 mA, isolation 1500 VRMS.