QuickCaption provides reliable, professional Communication Access Real-Time Translation (CART) services on an as-needed basis for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. The experienced professionals provide CART services for academic courses including lectures, labs, discussions, seminars and meetings; employee meetings; technical events; equipment and instrument training; legal and law enforcement meetings; City-sponsored public meetings and events, and more.
- Remote and onsite CART.
- Remote and onsite real-time captioning.
- Broadcast realtime closed captioning via closed captioning encoders/decoders.
- Post-event verbatim text transcription in multiple formats Offline captioning and subtitling for prerecorded materials including videotape, VHS, Beta, DV, CD, and DVD.
- Realtime captioning for live and archival webcasts including Windows Media, RealPlayer, and QuickTime.
- Realtime captioning for online meetings utilizing Wimba, WebEx, and Microsoft Live Meeting.
- Realtime captioning for Internet text streaming.
- Teleconference call realtime captionin.g
- Verbatim transcription.
- Verbatim transcription with medical specialization.