RadSounds (Cause/Effect and Music Player)
RadSounds (Cause/Effect and Music Player) is a switch friendly music program for special needs learners. Users can customize their playlist by recording or singing new music to their iPad, importing from their iPad's music library, or using the songs provided by the app.
- Momentary mode, where the music plays for only the time the user holds their finger on the iPad.
- Timed mode, where the music plays for a specified number of seconds upon each activation.
- Advanced mode where the user chooses songs by cycling through their playlist.
- For those with physical challenges, a switch (or button) can be plugged into the iPad Switch Interface for cordless access to switch-friendly apps.
- Works with any interface capable of generating a <space> and <enter> or <left-click> and <right-click>.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows and MacOS devices.
Options & Accessories:
See RadSounds Music Player for iPad in Apple’s App Store.
See RadSounds Cause/Effect for iPad in Apple’s App Store.
See Manufacturer's website for the Windows and MacOS version.