Assistive communication device that allows users to pre-record audio messages and play them back in a random order. The device has two levels, with each level, recorded independently. Users can record messages on one level without affecting the messages on the other level. On level 1, messages are played back randomly and a message could repeat before another messages play. On level 2, messages are played back in a random elimination order (also known as Gamer Selection) where no one message is repeated until all messages have played.
- 2 levels of communication.
- 3 minutes of recording time, 90 seconds per level.
- Each level records independently; recording on one level does not affect recording on the other level.
- Input jack to connect and activate with an external switch.
- Output jack to activate external device for cause and effect, reinforcement, or reward.
- Jack for external speaker or headphones.
- Can also be used as a single-message device; record just one message rather than multiple messages.
- Includes 9-volt battery.
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 3.5” x 2.25”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in a number of colors.
- Available as part of the Ultimate System Kit.