RapiTap Accessible Game (Various Models)
An accessible, real-time reaction-based game for Android for anyone, whether fully-sighted or not. The object is to tap targets fast & avoid decoys.
Free version with fewer game modes, board size, and control options in Text-to-Speech than the full version.
These features are common to all versions:
- Suits all players, those with limited reflexes through to robots with lightning fast reactions.
- Uses eye-hand coordination.
- Fully Talkback accessible – also ideal for developing and practicing “Explore by touch” skills.
- The speed of the game is based on the user's reaction time.
These features are common to RapiTap:
- 15 game modes/levels.
- 12 board sizes from full screen to 10x12 grid.
- 5 themes: From bright, easy-to-see shapes and solid colors, to the challenging “Stripes of confusion”. Also a new Easter theme.
- More options (ability to start app right in the game, rather than starting on the options screen, more control over in-game TTS options, more detailed game statistics and ability to adjust in-game speech).
These features are common to RapiTap Lite:
- 3 of the 12 game modes/levels from the full version.
- 3 of the 11 board sizes from the full version (from full screen to 10x12 grid in full game, full screen to 3x4 grid in lite).
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up.
- RapiTap: 3.7M.
- RapiTap Lite: 2.4M.
See Google Play for RapiTap.
See Google Play for RapiTap Lite.